2 PMO Office Logistics Project Managers
Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, with a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of brands loved by many around the world. Our new flagship headquarters in Amsterdam is at the heart of the action, where inspired teams work alongside each other to bring beauty to life.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Global Logistics team provides the centre of expertise for the global DC and transport network. It sets the strategy, frameworks, guidelines and provides functional expertise in network design across the global supply community and with the logistics community in the regions. It has the responsibility to identify and manage projects that deliver added value to the business in terms of financial, service, safety and sustainability. Coty is focussed on developing its supply chain and maximising the value that it provides to the Group, managing a critical category of spend that has operational service, safety, sustainability as well as financial aspects to it.
This role wiill be managing defined global programmes from end to end within the logistics sphere. PMO is responsible for identifying and managing projects that deliver added value to the business in terms of financial, service, safety and sustainability.
This individual will be a leader in defining and implementing of project charters, governance and deliver of specified projects across the global operations and lead transversal work groups to achieve common objectives. You will have to monitor, track and report on the status of projects including the tracking of the committed results i.e. savings, service improvements.
Key relationships in addition will be with the DC leaders as well as the finance, procurement, manufacturing, planning and IT teams.
- Identify, develop and manage projects (delivering improvements in productivity, inventory control, accuracy, service levels, quality, safety and sustainability)
- Implement effective and relevant DC management methods and strategies which to ensure the needs of the organisation and its customers are achieved
- Maintain high levels of service and managing customer’s expectations whilst operating within budgetary conditions
- Support the business in the recruitment and development of talented individuals within DC / warehousing functions
- Support the integration program for new starters. Ensuring all new starters are fully supported to enable a smooth integrated into the Coty culture
- Lead, coach, support, and develop the direct team and wider DC / warehousing community ensuring motivational leadership
- Identify opportunities for improvements in supply spending that creates value in terms of financial, service, safety and sustainability to Coty
- Give direction and management of projects across logistics
- Monitor, track and report on the status of projects including the tracking of the committed results i.e. savings, service improvements
You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
Key qualifications and behaviours:
- 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience of supply chain project management
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to deal with senior leadership to convince and influence effectively, overcoming barriers.
- Experience of implementing new systems (e.g. Slotting, Labour Management) in a transversal environment
- Achievement of innovative results and proven track record of significant cost savings
- Self-motivated leader and team player
- Basic knowledge of contract law and best practice
- Proficient financial analysis skills
- IT literate with advanced MS Excel, MS Project & MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Supply Chain activities
- Strong internal consultancy skills.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to drive discussion about tool enhancements with non-experts.
- Appreciation of cultural differences and of the difference this makes to learning styles and ways of working.
- Takes personal and professional accountability.
- Demonstrates sound evidence-based judgement.
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong service ethic and results oriented.
- Influences at all levels to get results through collaboration.
- Demonstrates openness to change, resilience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Curious and enthusiastic contributing to building a positive team spirit.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COTY
What you can expect from us:
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam’s bustling business district. Our brand-new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad.
Coty is the global #1 in fragrances, #2 in salon hair and #3 in colour cosmetics. We make and distribute over 77 cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair colour and styling brands that are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
At Coty, our people make us who we are. Every day we welcome talented and creative minds from all over the world who are looking to shape their future and drive ours. We want people to thrive here, and by ensuring the right professional and cultural fit, we create an environment where people can excel and achieve beyond their own expectations.