LUXURY US, FIELD SALES – SPECIALTY MULTI CHANNEL
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty Inc.’s Account Coordinator is responsible for delivering retail sales goals and implementing Education plans and training initiatives. This position works closely with the Sales & Education Executive to utilize business analysis tools to create impactful store – based action plans that drive sales and productivity while building retailer teams’ brand knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Achieve/exceed Monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and Annual Retail Sales Plans in Assigned Territory Doors.
- Regularly analyze weekly retail sales and identify business opportunities.
- Work alongside all retailer teams and Brand Ambassadors, leading as the example in customer service, building sales, creating the ultimate client experience and upholding the highest COTY standards.
- Develop and influence staff performance in selling, product demonstration, and service.
- Work closely with store management teams to gain incremental exposure and business opportunities; build collaborative partnerships within the retailer.
- Create a calendar that accurately represents in store priorities, with a heightened focus on top accounts.
- Proactively assess the needs of the business and cultivate creative solutions.
- Build and maintain relationship with the retailer through clear communication and ambition towards achieving shared goals.
- Maintain constant communication with SEE, regarding needs of the business.
Implement Effective Education Plans
- Work closely with SEE, Director - Training and Events Programming, and REE, to implement training tools and strategies custom-fit to retailers.
- Create an environment that is built on brand passion, creativity, and teamwork.
- Stay ahead of the industry trends, inspiring staff to have holistic view of the beauty and fragrance industry.
- Assist in training and educating freelance staff, on an ongoing basis. Incorporate training objectives in each store visit.
Achieve/Exceed Event and Key Moment Targets
- Plan in-store selling schedule to reflect key market opportunities.
- Partner with SEE to successfully plan and execute all brand events.
- Think of outside of the box ideas, that captures the consumers desire for a unique experience. (Get SEE approval before implementing).
- Work closely with the stores on evolving in-store event strategy
- Utilize social media per corporate guidelines and regulations to leverage brand awareness and strengthen key moment results.
In-Store Operational Accountability
- Understand stock expectations at all retailers and communicate with SEE on stock concerns.
- Understand merchandising guidelines at all retailers; Review all merchandising during every visit to ensure “perfect store” execution
- Manage the distribution of gratis within the territory
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Preferred: some college coursework completion or college degree.
- Basic Computer Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Preferred: 2+ years sales/customer service experience
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of industry trends
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, could include out of state travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo