ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, SPECIALTY-MULTI CHANNEL
LUXURY FIELD SALES
The Account Coordinator is responsible for delivering retail sales goals and implementing Education
plans and training initiatives. This position works closely with the Sales & Education Executive to
utilize business analysis tools to create impactful store – based action plans that drive sales and
productivity while building retailer teams’ brand knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for…
Achieve/exceed Monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and Annual Retail Sales Plans in Assigned
• Regularly analyze weekly retail sales and identify business opportunities.
• Work alongside all retailer teams and Brand Ambassadors, leading as the example in customer
service, building sales, creating the ultimate client experience and upholding the highest COTY
• Develop and influence staff performance in selling, product demonstration, and service.
• Work closely with store management teams to gain incremental exposure and business
opportunities; build collaborative partnerships within the retailer.
• Create a calendar that accurately represents in store priorities, with a heightened focus on top
• Proactively assess the needs of the business and cultivate creative solutions.
• Build and maintain relationship with the retailer through clear communication and ambition
towards achieving shared goals.
• Maintain constant communication with SEE, regarding needs of the business.
Implement Effective Education Plans
• Work closely with SEE, Director - Training and Events Programming, and REE, to implement
training tools and strategies custom-fit to retailers.
• Create an environment that is built on brand passion, creativity, and teamwork.
• Stay ahead of the industry trends, inspiring staff to have holistic view of the beauty and
• Assist in training and educating freelance staff, on an ongoing basis. Incorporate training
objectives in each store visit.