Account Manager, BSG (OH & MI)
Account Manager, Beauty Systems Group
COTY Professional Beauty | Field - Columbus, OH
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with a key distributor partner, Beauty Systems Group, to influence and support their sales organization with Coty’s portfolio of brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and GHD. Ensure Coty loyalty programs and Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with key Gold and Platinum salons in an assigned customer territory. Heavy focus on gaining new salon business through acquisition and identifying cross distribution opportunities with current customers. Execute strategic planning and local sales meetings with BSG sales teams and leadership. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Coty offerings and drive portfolio.
This is a territory-based role located in Columbus, OH and working in the OH & MI territory
- Influence the local distribution sales team to include Sales Consultants, Field Sales Managers and Directors to win share of mind with the Coty portfolio.
- Strategically and tactically manag key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with salons, education personnel, and internal partners
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize territory sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through of salons
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives
- Effectively work with direct manager & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Partner with Education and the customers on annual/quarterly education and meeting plans
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Beauty Experience
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional Beauty Experience
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo