Account Manager - Downstate NY
Account Manager - Direct Sales Organization
Professional Beauty | Downstate NY
We’re Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
Work closely with assigned Professional Beauty Accounts to ensure growth of the full portfolio of Wella brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and ghd. Ensure all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with the salons in your assigned customer region. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Wella’s offerings and Brand Equity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with education personnel, team, and salons
- Prospect and open new business within designated market area
- Place customer orders and Coordinate sell-through plans
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through
- Effectively work with direct manager to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence to ensure sell in and sell through strategies
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Partner with Education and the customers on annual/quarterly education and business meeting plans
- Maintain and effectively use all budgets
- Review monthly sales and seek out opportunities to create sell through specific programs
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years or strong business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Self Starter, Self Driven
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional Beauty Experience
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do. In a creative, fun industry that celebrates Beauty and individuality.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo