Account Manager, DSO
Account Manager, USA, Professional
COTY, Red Bank, NJ
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with assigned Professional Beauty Accounts to ensure growth of the full portfolio of Wella brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and ghd. Ensure all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with the salons in your assigned customer region. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Wella’s offerings and Brand Equity.
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with the distributor sales consultants, education personnel, and salons
- Coordinate sell-through plans
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives.
- Effectively work with direct manager & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Develop the sales & product knowledge capability of the distributor sales consultants
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Partner with Education and the customers on annual/quarterly education and meeting plans
- Maintain and effectively use all budgets
- Review monthly sales and inventory data, seeking out opportunities to create sell through specific programs
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional Beauty Experience