Account Manager, Miami
ACCOUNT MANAGER, DIRECT SALES ORGANIZATION
COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY, MIAMI, FL
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for our future! Those who will work closely with assigned Professional Beauty Accounts to ensure growth of the full portfolio of Wella brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and ghd. Ensure all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with the salons in your assigned customer region. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Wella’s offerings and Brand Equity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with salons, education personnel, and internal partners
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize territory sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through of salons
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives
- Effectively work with direct manager & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional hair industry experience preferred
- Bilingual candidate preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Potential
- Health Benefits
- Company Car
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo