We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for a talented Accounting Manager to join our Finance Team at Wella Hellas, based in Athens.
As a service organization supporting stylists, WELLA is home to iconic global brands like Wella Professionals, OPI, Sebastian, ghd, Sassoon Professionals, System Professional and Nioxin. Our goal is to delight and inspire stylists all over the world.
We will constantly grow and develop your skills during your career with WELLA. With your capabilities, skills, passion, eagerness to learn and our strong offer, we can be successful partners in the beauty industry, offering you an exciting, demanding work place with room to develop and grow to your full potential.
Statutory and Tax
- Responsible for drawing up Statutory and International Balance Sheets.
- Prepare and submit CIT and VAT declarations
- Support annual audits for local Statutory purposes and Tax.
- Deal with fiscal obligations and tax declarations. (Withholding. Intrastat, VIES, MYF, etc.)
- Transfer Pricing (Interface with Fiscal consultant)
- Support Tax Representative for VAT purposes of Swiss Principal (flash title)
- Own Tax Compliance. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions for audit purposes.
- Supervise legal processes linked to general accounting
- Interface with Law & Tax consulting Firms
Compliance & Risk Management
- Understand and evaluate business processes, internal controls and practices and auditing techniques to ensure proper governance of business activities including oversight processes and protection of company assets. Own Coty’s Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- SAP access: Mitigate operational risk. Implement risk assessments
- Lead RTR process. Responsible for quality Reporting Management (guarantee that all corporate deadlines are respected and supervise all processes).
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Lead the timely US GAAP reporting of all monthly financial information. (Hyperion) and quarterly SEC reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Supervise Fixed Asset., AP and Treasury processes
- Ensure any SAP and chart of accounts changes/developments are appropriately implemented
- Manage a team of 3 people (general ledger, AP and treasury) with a coaching mindset by allocating tasks and following up on them whilst growing their capabilities, expertise and acting as a career mentor.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Professional education in Accounting. A’ Class signature.
- Proven corporate working experience as Accounting Manager/Supervisor (min 4 years in the role) .
- Experience coming from a multinational commercial organization, preferably under the LRD/“flash title” tax model.
- People management passion
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, SAP ERP (FI,AP,AR)
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Team player. Ability to work with others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Remuneration
- Food Allowance
- Company Products
- Private Life & Health Insurance Program
- Medical Check Up program
- Company Gym
- Employee Assistance Program (Counselling, Employee Hotline)
- Flexible Work options (Work from Home, Short Friday)
- Optional subsidized company parking
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.