Accounts Receivable Team Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Team Coordinator
Shared Services Center - Sanford, NC
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Customer Finance Team Coordinator to join our Accounts Receivables Teams located in Sanford, NC, within our Shared Services Center Organization. This role is key to lead our teams to great Cash Flow and DSO results via better and faster Collections and Claims resolution. This position reports directly to a Customer Finance Manager .
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading account collection activity, dispute resolution, and cash forecasting for assigned portfolio to ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines
- Leading in the achievement of all departmental goals, including lowering DSO, increasing cash flow, and forecasting cash accurately
- Ensuring team members possess comprehensive knowledge and can answer customer /sales questions regarding all AR and order-to-cash cycle questions.
- Managing team issues as they escalate and resolve appropriately
- Managing day-to-day team operations and activities
- Identifying potential process improvements by leading the following CF activities:
- A/R mapping for cash application
- Pursuing additional/new EDI transactions
- Complete and full understanding of routing guides (lead times and carrier selection)
- Cross communication between Customer Finance and Customer Service
- New employee development, mentor and train them for success.
- Developing “best practice” work processes
- Leading continuous improvement activities, utilizing data analysis and root cause research, (Advance Ship Notice errors, Shortages, cash flow, etc)
- Serving as point person for SAP enhancement/defect meetings, testing.
- Supporting activities to correct and resolve interdepartmental process gaps and issues
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Customer Finance, A/R, Deduction Management in a high volume, fast-paced environment (Manufacturing background preferred)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of all steps in the order to cash cycle
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- ERP reporting experience required
- Technical Systems Analysis background preferred
Desirable skills and behaviors
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within teams
- Self-motivated; possess excellent decision-making skills and require little supervision
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional initiative, drive, customer knowledge and focus
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and remain professional in stressful situations
- Possess problem solving abilities, with focus on continuous process improvement
- Positive and Constructive
- Proactive and “Can Do” Problem Solving
- Questioning and Challenging
- Accountable and Transparent
- Team Oriented
- Process Improvement Focused
WHAT WE OFFER
In this role, you will have to work with many other departments (such as our EDI, Master Data, Logistic, Distribution and Customer Service departments), broadening your width of knowledge. This will give you the opportunity to grow within Coty.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo