Hunt Valley, MD
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
The Administrative Business Partner supports the Site Leadership Team to ensure the quality of service delivered and success of operational support. This role will work closely with the General Manager, their direct reports, and internal and external customers to present Coty as a World Class Leader.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support the General Manager/Sr. Director and Site Leadership Team (SLT) as needed in daily activities.
- Handle extensive follow-up subjects referred by the Leadership Team to other management personnel for information and comment.
- Frequently contacts persons of substantially higher rank within and outside the company to supply or obtain information often needed quickly. These situations often require considerable discretion and tact.
- Oversee the Company Store, inventory flow, staffing and budget with guidance of the HR Director or designee.
- Serve as site communication lead ensuring consistency and use of appropriate tools as well as continuous improvement.
- Serve as primary contact for site tours by outside visitors/groups.
- Facilitate outside donation requests and community outreach support/funding with guidance of HR Director or designee.
- Facilitate employee events with guidance from HR Director or designee.
- Administrative functions including facilitating meetings and travel, completing expense reports, ordering supplies, etc.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a commercial, office environment, or Administrative Assistant role
- Possess excellent computer skills, including experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and SAP system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations desired
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo