Administrator - Regulatory Affairs
ADMINISTRATOR, REGULATORY AFFAIRS
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Our Regulatory function plays a crucial role at Coty. Their mission is to protect our business and reputation globally, ensuring compliance with regulation and seamless product registration worldwide. We’re looking for a Junior Associate to join our Registration team, to help prepare the technical registration dossier and coordinate the collection of necessary documents for submission in countries worldwide. This timely and accurate delivery of registration dossiers is essential to help us launch new products and continue to grow our business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Preparing registration dossiers, and any other necessary documentation
· Liaising with other internal functions to obtain or finalise paperwork needed for registration
· Collaborating with the Global Regulatory & Consumer Affairs registration team
· Carrying out administrative activities such as documenting dossiers, reports and workflows
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
· Experience in an admin-based role
· Relevant GCSE and A-level qualifications
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency with MS Office and IT in general
· An ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
· A flexible attitude when it comes to changes in priorities
· Plenty of energy, with the capacity to handle multiple priorities under time pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join Coty, you’re joining a driven, diverse group of people all striving towards the same goal – to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty. You’ll be a key member of the team, with the opportunity to make an impact, learn new skills and think creatively.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.