Analyst, Customization Planning
Analyst, Customization Planning - COTY, Professional Beauty
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customization Planning Analyst will manage the material supply processes (MPS and MRP) to ensure that the resources required to make products are in stock and available when required. They will work within the organizations' cost, quantity and quality constraints to plan the flow of supplies. This role will also work with the purchasing departments to procure materials and with manufacturing to maintain production schedule. The analyst will maintain and deploy finished good inventory parameters within the DCs and factories according to defined processes and as needed to ensure high customer fill rates. They will also work with the NPD groups to deliver on time and in full execution of new launches.
- Set and maintain inventory parameters in accordance with defined policies and processes to allow forecasts to be accurately translated into manufacturing production schedules in support the company’s business objectives.
- Run MPS weekly and convert to a weekly schedule.
- Address daily exception messages in Manugistics and SAP (deployment and planning tools)
- Run MRP weekly (and daily as needed), convert MRP into Material Requisitions and Purchase Orders to firm the production schedule and address exception messages.
- Troubleshoot, expedite and de-expedite as needed to balance service and inventory, and respond to real-time changes in demand.
- Maintain the finished goods inventory parameters for each commodity type according to defined distribution strategies and stock levels.
- Maintain and update the Low Inventory report and communicate with markets as appropriate.
- Manage excess and obsolete inventory (track, monitor, perform root cause analysis, and manage disposition and disposal of E&O)
- Review and recommend SKUs for discontinuation based on life cycle management.
- Review TPM’s capacity situation by family or work center.
- Monitor performance against KPI’s.
- Conduct meetings and deliver presentations as required.
- Planning Principles (MPS, MRP, DRP).
- End-to-end Supply Chain Functions and Linkage.
- Business Results, KPIs, and In-Process Measures.
- Rough Cut Capacity Management.
- Product Life Cycle Management.
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize large data sets; manage and maintain data integrity
- Develop, build, and maintain automated reports, dashboard, and tools utilizing VBA Macros for MS Excel and/or MS Access
- Collaborate with cross-functional supply chain partners to map current state and future-state business processes, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions
- Ability to challenge and refine business process and/or data requirements
- College degree.
- 2-5 years of Planning experience (Ideally in a FMCG/production environment).
- SAP Experience.
- Able to negotiate and influence others to support the achievement of their objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify issues and generate solutions.
- Seeks and uses ‘customer’ feedback to improve effectiveness.
- Encourages open discussion and dialogue within and between functions.
- Strong decision making skills, problem solving skills and is results oriented.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and have strong organizational skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-directed and has the ability to lead people and projects as assigned.
- Has a working knowledge of all job functions and performs at a high degree of proficiency
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your application to [Evonne] at Evonne_tran@Cotyinc.com
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo