We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Trade Marketing Analyst is responsible for reviewing and translating analytical data into actionable tactics and providing recommendations to support an assigned customer-marketing manager. This individual is part of a larger sales strategy team which is responsible for the development of the product group strategic plan; executing the business plan and delivering the Brands P & L. Provide tactical support to facilitate the strategic development of sales ready business plans for the field team that deliver all elements of the 4 Ps, are aligned with company strategy and can be customized for specific customers.
- Providing sales requirements to cross functional partners to facilitate display development
- Tracking 4p activity such as base distribution, new items, promotional volume and displays
- Gathering competitive intelligence and analyzing impact on the market place
- Responding to field sales requests in a timely manner
- Providing analytical support at the product group level
- Identifying business opportunities based on findings from specific business data sources
- Working with the cross functional partners to develop sales ready materials and tools
- Enabling the success of the Trade Marketing Manager by providing tactical analytical support of the customer and product group
- Providing analytics to support the tracking and monitoring of ROI of trade funds
- Facilitating the development of sales trade plans aligned with marketing and sales objectives by providing tactical analytical support
- Providing analytics to support pre program, program and post program (or launch) plans
- Providing analytical data to support management of customer service/short supply customer prioritization and product allocation issues
- Supporting the field sales execution of customer specific business plans and initiatives by providing analytical data
- Assisting in the tracking of key product group activity at the trade level to ensure achievement of the plan and/or identify gaps
- Assisting in the tracking and analysis of sales metrics at the product group level for internal and external purposes.
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Ability to utilize both internal and syndicated data systems and access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions to make the case for a plan of action or decision.
- Ability to utilize the analysis of a variety of sources of data to develop solid, actionable recommendations that address specific goals/objectives and tell the business story.
- Possesses ability to positively influence buyers, decision makers and internal business partners up one or more management levels to achieve OGSM, customer business volume plan and positively impact decision making
- Demonstrates an ability to create fact based presentation to translate sales data to achieve objectives in line with the customer strategy
- Ability to develop plans around distribution, merchandising, pricing and planogram placement
- Ability to retrieve, prepare and deliver persuasive information in fact based presentations to gain support for business objectives with customers and internal business partners
- Serves as an active and high performing member of a team, and works on internal project teams as needed to foster a culture of growth and collaboration
- Represents the face of the company to the trade and the voice of the customer to the organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to penetrate the appropriate customer, customer team and internal functions to achieve maximum results on sales objectives
- Acts with urgency to make the most of opportunities, address customer needs, and accomplish goals and objectives on the day to day business needs for sales including the support of new item launches with excellence on speed to market with maximum shelf impact for the opportunity
- Ability to complete projects and organize work independently to produce stated outcomes
- Ability to plan appropriate tactics according to established business strategies to support customer and brand objectives
- Ability to manage funds and resources for the best ROI for the company, and analyze data and institute good solutions and actions to solve problems proactively on a customer or team
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities to management, and prioritize competing demands for resources of time and money
- Ability to accurately forecast volume and/or track and complete specific project to meaningful deadlines
- Flexibility to travel as required.
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.