Analyst, Promotions & Incentives
Analyst, Promotions & Initiatives , Trade Marketing – North America, COTY Professional Beauty
Calabasas, Los Angeles, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Trade Marketing is a Commercial Department, embedded in the brands, whose top line mission is to:
- Build and implement Go to Market strategies across the professional hair category.
- Steer and monitor market performance
- Build channel specific category strategy to delight customers
- Be the internal voice TO the markets, OF the markets.
- Plan & Monitor business results and provide data to outline business gaps/opportunities
- Consolidate promotion and innovation forecast and report back to top customers and commercial team
- Track and analyze Key Business Drivers through streamlined reporting
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Track initiative execution and promotional strategy (volume forecasts, actuals, in store execution) . Track performance of initiatives against KPI’s or comparable benchmarks. Consolidate performance and report to key stakeholders.
- Support Sales Channels with selling tools such as visuals, promo features, sales presentations, merchandising materials, …
- Work with the multifunctional team (demand planning, marketing, finance, sales teams) to execute the day to day business with excellence on forecasting, initiative and promotional planning, sales deployments, pricing, shipment planning, ..
- Create, master and implement all customer requirements into the promotion and innovation process
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline).
- Proven analytical background
- Experience of 3+ years business tracking and reporting. The beauty industry is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and operating skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Proficient knowledge of business tools (SAP, BW, …).
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit your application by going to the careers site at www.coty.com
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo