COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | CALABASAS, CA
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Sales Analyst position is responsible for creating, reviewing and translating analytical data into actionable insights and providing recommendations to support overall activities across two strategic channels. This individual is part of a team which is responsible for the development of store & street strategic plans across brands, and will provide actionable insights with regard to the respective channel.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as required /requested to support analysis
- Help derive key strategic insights from the myriad data types that are available
- Assists in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of consumer, customer and market data
- Sales forecasting to facilitate accurate production planning
- Leads sales calls with Sales Team on an as needed basis
- Monitors/maintains customer specific database utilizing Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources
- Becomes a data owner ensuring end-to-end accuracy on key deliverables
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
• Strong competency in Microsoft Office applications required
• A minimum of 3 years of analytical work is required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study preferred
• Syndicated data experience (IRI, Nielsen, etc) preferred
• Experience in consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function teams to achieve sales
• Advanced sales analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who is passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo