Analyst, Strategy & Planogramming
The Analyst, In-Store Strategy and Planogramming is a comprehensive role that includes working closely with the Visual Merchandisers, Fixture Development and cross functional teams such as Marketing, Coding, Forecasting and Customer accounts and our vendors to ensure successful in-store planning. The role requires working with multiple analytical software such as Neilsen, MS Access, MS Excel with the goal of delivering results that maximize team efficiency.
- Cross functional collaboration with Top 5 customer teams, Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Forecasting in developing the SKU Prioritizations for each respective brand and season for Sally Hansen, Rimmel, Covergirl
- Assist in maintaining and update the In-Store Strategy and Execution proprietary database
- Work closely with Visual Merchandisers and Fixture Development in the process of creating and maintaining graphic, plastic, and metal components in the proprietary group databases
- In-Store Strategy and Execution team’s lead contact for all communications with the international coding department
- Initiate tasks and analysis that enhance the capabilities of the Analyst role and In-Store Strategy and Execution
- Create and distribute top 5 customer Tray Values & comprehensive distribution tracker
- Provide performance analytics for strategic merchandising in the marketplace
- Prepare Prospace tools for the beginning of each season for all of the cosmetic brands
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ year’s prior experience in consumer package goods Company preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Advanced MS Excel & Access skills
- Knowledge of VBA programming and Macros (MS Access)
- Familiar in JDA Space Planning Software; including IKB and ProSpace.
Special skills required:
- Must possess excellent analytical, interpretive, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop presentations that execute product, company and customer business plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of the consumer products industry, the category, brand strategies, competitors, classes of trade, with the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems successfully.
- Demonstrates effective communication and negotiation skills to solve problems, gain agreement with and inform others, while targeting long-term objectives. Uses facts and data analysis to identify good options and make good decisions.