Analyst, Vendor Compliance
ANALYST, VENDOR COMPLIANCE
CUSTOMER SUPPLY CHAIN – SANFORD, NORTH CAROLINA
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Vendor Compliance Analyst to support the goals of the Customer Supply department and its customers in the areas of vendor compliance fines related to Supply Chain. This position provides accurate and timely resolution of vendor compliance reporting of vendor scorecards, internal KPI metrics, and weekly/monthly reports on compliance dollars per customer account.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and investigating compliance fines and data over various timeframes to reduce fines going forward.
- Partnering and interacting with cross-functional departments such as Transportation, Distribution, Customer Service, CPFR, and various other departments to resolve and drive efficiencies through collaboration.
- Communicating directly with customers, as needed, to resolve compliance claims.
- Proactively identifying potential compliance risks and creating control procedures.
- Documenting resolutions and providing data to affected departments.
- Creating and distributing weekly/monthly compliance reports to upper management teams.
- Conducting monthly meetings with key stakeholders.[TH1]
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- 2 year degree, plus 1-3 years of industry experience
- Or, 4 year degree in relevant field
- Metrics driven mindset[TH2]
- Firm understanding of US[TH3] Supply Chain and customer service
- Experience with ERP Systems; preferably SAP
- Proficiency in MS Office including advanced level knowledge of Excel, which includes pivot tables, v/h-lookup, sum-if, if-then statements etc.).
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and teamwork ethics.
- Process focused to include ability to follow, document, and explain key processes and impact to accounting and reporting.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo