Procurement Analytics and Effectiveness Manager
Procurement Analytics and Effectiveness Manager
Department: Procurement, Supply Chain
Location: Coty, Geneva Switzerland
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Procurement Analytics and Effectiveness Manager role is instrumental to the transformation of global procurement from data light, transactional and reactive to data driven, connected and automated consumer centric procurement organization.
The mission is to setup and develop procurement analytics and data management foundations and build tools and capability, ensuring continuous improvements that deliver expected business value for Coty, seamless transaction flow and operational efficiency in line with Coty strategy, and with a customer-centric approach.
The Procurement Analytics and Effectiveness Manager role is a key interface between category, divisional procurement and global procurement operations, ensuring that the end to end Source to Pay process is streamlined and automated reflecting stakeholder needs and delivering value to business.
The job holder will be responsible for developing and producing supplier performance management, reporting and data analysis to support and drive the development of strategic sourcing, category management, contract management and implementation of tools enabling commercial strategies. The job holder will also be required to upgrade existing analytical, market intelligence and reporting tools used within the procurement function and drive increased adoption.
- Build knowledge base and act as a subject matter expert in procurement analytics and tools
- Define, enable and own Supplier Performance Management, incl development of cross-functional (planning, quality, R&D, finance, procurement) performance reports
- Analyze data & report suitable procurement Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage market intelligence and act as an ambassador and change agent to drive adoption
- Establish and manage projects to implement tools and drive connectivity & automation
- Handle multiple initiatives and concurrent tasks and prioritize effectively
- Support streamlining and automation of a consolidated Source to Pay operational & strategic procurement processes through IT roadmap fully leveraging tools and systems, maximizing value creation
- Collect and understand stakeholder needs to ensure the development of business enhancing analytics solutions
- Leverage existing data, tools and systems to make the best use of the available data landscape to enable an efficient and agile organization
- Benchmark and evaluate internal and external analytics and tools best practices and solutions
- Create and execute ad hoc activities related to the area as needed
- Conduct all activities in a legal and ethical manner and in compliance with Coty internal Policies and external regulations
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Master Degree from Business School / Engineering School or University degree in Information Science, Business Administration, Procurement and/or Supply Chain or Data Science
- 2-5 years’ experience in procurement and procurement analytics and tools
- Motivated by the Beauty Industry as well as Supply Chain management
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to initiate and develop ideas, build strategy and work with virtual teams
- Strong project management skills and experience in communication with senior stakeholders
- Analytics and procurement software and tools knowledge (SAP, Ariba,…)
- Fluent in English, other languages considered advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very high level of organizational and time management skill
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty operates three divisions – Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd. Coty has approximately 20,000 colleagues globally and its products are sold in over 130 countries. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
COTY IN GENEVA:
Coty has two offices in the Geneva area: L’Atelier Coty in Petit-Lancy which is a headquarter location and the research and development facility in Versoix. Geneva hosts several global and regional headquarters for some of its beauty divisions. We are proud of the diversity we have on campus with 500+ employees from 30+ different countries. Coty is a growing company and we are always looking for new talents to join our teams. If you want to experience what is it like to work for the challenger in the beauty industry come and join us for one of our exciting internship opportunities. We are launching in Geneva our Internship program with the ambition to develop an entry level pool of top talent whilst providing a learning and development experience for students and graduates.
Coty is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.