This role is the local market expert / single point of contact for Accounts Payable processes for Third party manufacturing, freight & warehousing.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the P2P team based in Warsaw SSC in ensuring that all requisitioning, receiving and invoice approval tasks within the Amsterdam scope are effective, controlled and efficient. Helps local site end-users and involved parties understanding the process from an End to End point of view and helps identifying proper resolution routes. Drives discipline in Issue resolution, requires escalation intervention if need be via LE controller.
Your main areas of focus will be to:
- Engages with end-users on Purchase to Pay and T&E processes and objectives. Actively participates in calls led by Warsaw SSC team and ensure follow up with local organization / end-users for items under their responsibility
- Enables employees via organizing P2P trainings and building capability across the site and ensuring adoption of appropriate tools and processes (PCard, SAP MM, Ariba)
- Uses reports (VIM Open Text based) to identify root causes and recommend solutions of issues
- Collaborate with SSC to resolve the issues / find the appropriate coders-approvers. Joins quarterly calls with AP team leader to follow-up on major topics.
- Supports infrequent coders on best approach for Non-PO invoice
- Helps identifying missing Coders and Approver in Open Text COA and together with SDM helps creating needed SAP access.
- Flags to Warsaw SSC any organizational changes that may generate approval issues to proactively update tables
- Maintains the new Urgent Payment Request approval matrix (decision making / local approvers)
- Supports Vendor Master Data team and local employees to collect all necessary VDM updates required Finance documentation
- On need base, helps roll out the P2P and T&E processes changes
- On need base, helps contact local suppliers not answering to Warsaw VMD teams or Invoice processing
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
The jobholder must be an honest and responsible individual, be conscientious, enthusiastic and work to a high level of quality and integrity.
- MBO or HBO level of education
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferably in Shared Service Environment with good knowledge of the purchase to pay process,
- Experience with Direct Raw/ingredients, Direct materials/packaging and semi-finished goods flows/invoices is a pre
- Good knowledge ERP and accounting system (SAP MM / SAP Arriba / Concur) and MS Office (Excel skills)
- Good communication skills in English
- Detail focused, pro-active, able to get the work done thoroughly, and able to work with a team as well as independently
- Enthusiastic and reliable personality and feel comfortable in communicating with different people, backgrounds and cultures
- Active participant in achieving KPI’s
- Team player who works collaboratively and closely with Warsaw team in driving process improvements within the P2P Process