Lead project from day-1 and assist the Gucci Fragrances team with day-to-day marketing activities including strategic, operational, creative, and administrative tasks.
Lead the full packaging and 360° process of a dedicated project.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- Working towards a graduate degree in communications, marketing, business or related field.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, open office environment
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with an understanding of when to escalate issues
- Previous internships in marketing and/or related work experience.
- French language is a plus
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Business- administration, multi-tasking, analytical, business-savvy, creative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management, interest in market trends
Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, originality, intuition, curiosity
Leadership and Personal - communication, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, collaboration, “can do” attitude, sense of urgency, proactivity, preparedness, personal presence, accuracy, juggling complex workload, ownership, accountability, positive team player