AR Customer Finance Analyst
A/R Customer Finance Analyst
Shared Services Center – Sanford, N. Carolina
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking to fill the role of Customer Finance Analyst within our Customer Finance and Deductions Management team in Sanford, N. Carolina. The role reports directly to a Team Coordinator but requires multiple work streams with multiple departments (EDI/ Master Data/Customer Service/Sales…)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage customer portfolios with a focus on company profitability
- Manage customer claims in order to maximize Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) results
- Prepare credit/debit memo requests and issue adjustments
- Assist Managers in establishing an accurate forecast of cash receipts and audit requests
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Associates Degree (preferred) with coursework in Accounting, Business Law and/or Finance
- Minimum of two (2) years of Customer Finance experience, A/R, deduction management, and credit applications in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- SAP and Manufacturing background preferred
Special Skills Required:
- Must be self-motivated, possess decision-making abilities, and require little supervision
- Be able to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Be able to quickly address and resolve customer concerns, questions, and disputes
WHAT WE OFFER
This position is part of our NA A/R Collection and Deduction Department. However, you will be part of our Shared Service Center located in Sanford supporting cross Divisions in US, PR and Canada, giving plenty opportunities to continue to grow within our group.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo