Area Sales Manager
AREA SALES MANAGER - GCC
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for delivering the distribution, net revenue, profits and share objectives with designated distributors for makeup & mass beauty categories in GCC. You will lead the joint business plans that create value with the distributors and retailers by developing Coty mass beauty brands in the market through excellence in industry, category, and brand knowledge. Within the joint business plan, there should be joint goals with the distributors on leveraging In-store excellence, marketing and trade marketing plans enabling distributor capability and engagement.
- Deliver Volume, net revenue, and Market Share objectives in assigned region (Qatar and Kuwait)
- Develop a Joint Business Plan with each distributor, to include business objectives, trade marketing plan and success measures to create a strong relationship at the account and a point of difference vs. competition.
- Deliver on expectations of initiatives, and key business priorities, as identified in the GTM strategy.
- Manage budgets with discipline and Company guidelines and deliver financial stewardship through trade terms.
- Develop the distributor organization to meet current and future business needs.
- Regularly assess sales competencies by Area and/or Region to focus Capability objectives and measure skill growth.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 7 years of experience in Regional Sales Management or similar role in FMCG industry
- Experience working with multiple distributors across the Middle East region
- Proven track record of managing budgets and P&L
- Experience with managing multiple sales channels, e.g. hyper/supermarkets, perfumeries, retailers
- Strategic thinking and strong negotiation skills
- Fluency in Arabic is a great advantage
- University degree in Business discipline preferred
- Willingness to travel 50% of time