Area Sales Manager (Travel Retail)
Travel Retail Area Sales Manager
Sales, Middle East
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Travel Retail Area Sales Manager to manage a number of Duty Free Stores in the Middle East. You will assume responsibility for the relationship with the key decision makers and the strategic vision to grow share with a diverse portfolio of brands. You will be responsible for setting targets, supervising beauty consultants, and ensuring market share growth for Coty.
Effective area managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in financial and operations planning are also essential for the role. The goal is to ensure our stores will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term relationships and success
- Find solutions to meet stretch targets and deliver sell in, sell out and market share growth
- Negotiate the best locations for our brands near competitive benchmarks
- Lead a team of beauty advisors towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Proven experience as sales manager in Travel Retail, preferably with luxury experience
- Sound understanding of brand optimization strategies and proven track record of delivering targets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a team player role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.