Artwork Project Leader North America
Artwork Project Leader - North America
Wella Company | Calabasas, California
“Wella’ is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together “Wella”), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, “Wella” is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. “Wella” and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
The Artwork Project leader for Wella Professional will lead the work related to North and South America artwork delivery for product initiatives from the design phase until the release to the supplier. In this role you will manage simultaneously multiple projects, that may be at different point in the project cycle. You will need to be comfortable with a high level of complexity as well as with partially remote project team members in different time zones.
- Own and drive packaging artwork development autonomously, from design phase until printing, as trusted artwork expert and valued business partner.
- Lead the artwork project schedule to deliver artwork synchronized with overall initiative schedule, per initiative success criteria, with a multifunctional team and external suppliers. You will ensure necessary actions are taken to adhere to the artwork timeline.
- Own delivery of key artwork process metrics.
- Lead, coach and train your multifunctional team members on the artwork process and tools.
- Initiate and own artwork meetings to address, resolve or escalate issues for decision within Initiative team and with external business partners.
- Provide gap analysis and implement action plans with the multi-functional team to achieve result improvements.
- Thrive for continuous artwork process improvements and efficiencies within North and South America and on a global level.
- Build strong relationships and maintain them with artwork studio, print suppliers and translations agencies and lead their regular performance review.
- Monitor and track Artwork related budget.
High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in team coordination, schedule management and risk analysis. Basic print and decoration technology skills, pre-press and/or packaging experience are an advantage.
- Strong autonomy and leadership skills to manage complexity while leading, collaborating and influencing internal, multifunctional teams and suppliers in a dynamic environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) due to the nature of working with multiple functions across diverse locations and external suppliers.
- Strong analytical ability, attention to details, and organizational/time management skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving, goal oriented and results driven.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with a sense of urgency.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Fluent in English. Additional intermediate Spanish would be an advantage.
- Proficient computer knowledge in MS Office. Additionally Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), ESKO Webcenter and MS Project is an advantage.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in a related field (Business, Supply Chain or related field).
At Coty, we offer health, wellbeing and income security benefits to help you become even better—healthier, happier and more productive. We offer a comprehensive benefits program with multiple plan options to choose from. Our customizable options include medical, dental, vision, salary protection, 401k, employer contributions, and pet insurance. Rest assured that at Coty, we have you covered.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo