Assistant Brand Manager Gucci
Reporting to: Senior Brand manager for Gucci
The Assistant Brand Manager is responsible to drive the color Business development through product strategy and execution of marketing campaign 360, Gucci makeup plans to build the brand awareness, desirability and convert consumer engagement & sales in long-run vision.
- Identify and implement makeup strategies based on consumer/shopper insights, competitors’ trends and market opportunities, in compliant to global brand marketing and fashion house guideline.
- Develop brand annual calendar and wisely use available resource to achieve business targets. including but not limited in brand sales, pillar/category performance, retail excellence, campaign delivery, consumer acquisition, consumer retention, brand awareness improvement. To liaise with local registration team and global brand team to make sure timely innovation launches in China.
- Achieve business results through executional excellence and partners with cross functional colleagues to ensure MKT activities are executed according to strategy and are supported by investments in advertising, digital /social and promotions.
- Applies understanding of local consumers, customers, and competitors to adapt the global license guideline& policy in local adaptation, while also take a role of strong local voice in proposing local initiatives.
- Provide timely and insightful business analysis and reports to adapt strategy and action plans.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, luxury beauty & color marketing will be a credit. With excellent track record in innovation rollouts and flawless launch management, S&OP.
- Project Management: Ability to inspire and lead team, hold them accountable to deliver project deliverables
- Strong communication, and good at coordinating and mobilizing the internal and external resources. Fluent Mandarin & English capability.
- Strong beauty sense and Luxury taste.