Assistant Brand Manager, Influencer Marketing
The Assistant Manager of US Influencer Marketing is responsible for managing the development and execution of press and influencer strategies for Sally Hansen & our Mass Fragrance division to maximize print and online coverage, garner positive influencer, trade and consumer engagement and support brand business and sales goals.
This position will serve as the key contact for brand PR activity, manage agencies and act as the internal liaison with local marketing, social media and content teams. The Assistant Manager of US Influencer Marketing should be adept at prioritizing and managing multiple brands and tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent contacts and industry relationships. The position calls for an enthusiastic, creative thinker who collaborates well with team members and can maximize results though cross-platform and cross-channel campaign planning.
The Assistant Manager of US Influencer Marketing should be tapped in culturally and possess experience in creating influencer / PR plans and strategy, producing special events, excellent writing and story-development skills, the ability to effectively communicate results and have a genuine passion for building brands. Experience inspiring and working with teams is essential.
INFLUENCER MARKETING/PR STRATEGY
- Create IM/PR plans and platforms to support Sally Hansen & our Mass Fragrance Division.
- Adapt Global PR plans for US initiatives
- Ensure that journalists and influencers receive timely and usable assets and content to secure significant press behind color, hair and fragrance brands across all media
- Oversee team (agency partners) to create PR toolkits and other assets for locally executed events
- Ensure excellence in end-to-end planning, execution and measurement of efforts
- Cultivate and manage key industry and influencer relationships
- Work with the digital teams to create a digital buzz strategy for all launches and to support ongoing brand storytelling
- Initiate inventive ways to use new media and successful social channel strategies and events that align clearly to brand DNA and objectives
- Collaborate with Digital and Brand Marketing to maximize brand and event digital chatter
- Create local 360 PR plans and liase with all teams to coordinate execution
- Oversee creation of written press releases, bios, Q&As, media alerts, beauty alerts and service these materials to the appropriate outlets
- Oversee creation of unique digital press kits, e-mailable presentations that speak to the brand, give proper information to the media and act as impactful tools for today’s tech-savvy journalist
- Direct high-profile local PR events to introduce new products, brand ambassadors and campaigns to key media, influencers and consumers
- Direct US brand ambassador personal appearances and other activities, such as in store events, national broadcast appearances and interview sessions for US media
- Forecast, manage and reconcile brand budgets, planning and prioritizing appropriate activations for earned and amplified media
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Communications or Related Field
- 3-5 years of Public Relations and/or related experience
- Beauty experience very strongly preferred