Assistant Brand Manager, philosophy - Skincare
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
COTY LUXURY, NEW YORK
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Role and Department intro
We’re looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our philosophy skincare US Marketing team. The individual will assist in development and execution of annual marketing plans for the US, working with cross-functional teams and managing the day-to-day business needs.
In the role you will be reporting is Reporting to a Senior Marketing Manager and you will get to discover many different aspects of local marketing focusing both on long-term brand building, as well as shorter-term business drivers like promo, media or trade activations.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and execution of plans for the US to reach SOM, Sales and Financial targets defined for the brand.
- Flawless launch of newness including 360 campaigns
- Maximizing execution of promotional support for the portfolio: developing complete programs for KCPs with performance analysis to maximize future executions.
- Assisting in the management of gross margin and product contribution through portfolio management.
- Creating and delivering retailer presentations to obtain their buy-in as needed in partnership with Trade Marketing.
- Preparing with manager’s guidance forecasting updates, synthesis / analysis.
- Partnering with cross-functional departments to ensure successful delivery of local market needs and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Managing communication and alignment of promotional / non-promotional programs
- Input to status with global marketing.
- Input to cross-functional Initiative meetings.
- Media: Assisting in the management of media planning process for the portfolio.
- Assisting in the preparation of the marketing plans via
- Portfolio / brands performance analysis and specific programs deep-dive.
- Other on-going analysis: consumer trends, consumer insights, category dynamics and competitive knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Knowledge in some areas of marketing (programs development, media planning including digital, market analysis, market research, P&L & A&CP management, marketing plans development…) and project management skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Focus on results and tenacity to get things done on time and on budget despite internal and external obstacles
- Proactivity and start-up mindset: ability to move, propose new ideas and take actions before asked
- Good knowledge of digital media and influencer programs
- NPD, MS Office (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years relevant work experience in marketing or product management
- Experience in beauty categories is a plus, experience in make-up and fragrance would be ideal
- A bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
Use this as an opportunity to talk about what’s in it for the candidate.. Think growth opportunities, company culture and perks.
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo