Assistant Brand Manager, US Retail Hair
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, U.S. Retail Hair responsible for aiding the brand team in all areas of the Marketing process including the development of on-going promotional programs. He/she is responsible to assist in researching, developing and implementing a brand and communication strategy, which is aligned with corporate objectives. He/she will be responsible to assist in the effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization. The individual will assist in planning, forecasting and analyzing the hair color business, thus proceeding with business recommendations relevant to the overall growth of the category. He/she will contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive engaged team member.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and execution of all go to market programs, including launch programs
- Managing the local promotional calendar
- Analyzing promotional performance of all marketing programs
- Creating brand reviews and updating presentations for Senior Management
- Communicating brand project status to management
- Pulling Nielsen data and analyzing industry/competitive trends and communicate findings/recommendations to US Marketing.
- Tracking and managing A&CP budget and invoicing
- Managing digital marketing / media initiatives
- Support implementation of social media support
- Liasing with Public Relations/Influencer Marketing on support efforts for Clairol launches and resupport programs
- Assisting in media planning and continually evaluate media plan effectiveness in order to contribute to the improvement of future programs
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Strategic - Planning, administration, creativity, problem analysis
- Business - Work-flow structuring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal - Communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Technical - Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Skills: Nielsen, NPD
- Qualifications: Previous Beauty Experience
- Desired Behaviors: Superior time management and comfortable working independently
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a highly motivated environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo