Assistant Manager, Category Management, Nail
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for an Assistant Category Manager to join the Category Management & Shopper Insights team working on the Walmart customer account. This strategic role will see you developing category initiatives and bringing concepts to action for the Walmart shopper. Reporting to a Sr. Category Advisor, you will get to work across multiple aspects of the category business, provide project leadership, and bring to life ideas & concepts that grow category sales & gain market share.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Running weekly reports
- Tracking category financials
- Developing actionable insights through data analysis of multiple sources.
- Creating presentations delivered directly to the Walmart merchants
- Influencing Walmart merchant’s development of category strategies
- Leading the process of modular drawing, automation, and adherence to customer tactical guidelines & requirements
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Experience leveraging multiple data sources, i.e. POS Data, Panel Metrics, and Industry Insights to develop category growth initiatives
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office
- Working closely with Walmart merchants to implement the modular tactics.
- Developing collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, supporting modular development & execution
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Management
- Demonstrates self-motivation, adaptability, cooperation, and trust
- 3+ years prior experience in Consumer Goods Packaging
- Proficient usage of JDA Space Planning
- Prior use of syndicated data platforms i.e.. Retail Link, Nielsen, IRI, NPD
- Understanding of market research principles
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who are passionate about beauty and bringing trend-right opportunities to the customer. The work environment fosters fun and satisfying partnerships that allow you to contribute at your highest potential and learn a lot along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo