Assistant Manager Global CMI
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
To be successful in this role, you will bring curiosity and rigor to build your expertise in global consumer and market insights. We need a strong analytic expertise. A robust understanding and application of evidence-based marketing principles is necessary but curiosity for long and middle terms social, cultural and economic changes will make a difference.
We are looking for self driven individual with a strong critical thinking profile. We need someone agile, pro-active, fascinated by the beauty and always ready to come up with innovative solutions.
You are positive, constructive and curious for the world around you. Your desire to better understand real-life consumers is necessary. You must be a strong team player within the Global CMI team, eager to learn with others and from others. It is important to keep an open mind on newness and innovation to make sure your strategic thinking on beauty consumers and the beauty industry reflect the changes of times. You will consider our internal clients’ needs as a priority while managing longer term strategic projects and nourish our leaders both in Paris and New York.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- a proven ability to manage complex questions.
- A sense for business dynamics and constraints to ensure actionability of results
- Solid curiosity for consumers and category dynamics.
- Good written and oral communication skills to prepare and present tactical and strategic projects
- Ability to leverage / integrate existing data sets when information is not available
- Experience of working with suppliers to ensure actionable results, on time, best cost
- Passion to bring the consumer to life, and place the consumer at the heart of our business decisions
- Strong problem-solving techniques; curious, team player; attention to detail / good project management. You know how to translate complex data into a key take outs with your analytical mindset.
- Strong communication (Verbal and written) and presentation ability. Work with the director at different levels in the organization and across different teams to ensure everyone is updated on key timelines and/or decisions
- Concise, integrated thinking and storytelling: boil down multiple data points into a simple but powerful story that drives decisions and outputs
- Project management: Organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Ability to drive clarity and Agility: you get energized by the opportunity to drive clarity for the team, you are quick to adapt as new information becomes available.
- Competitive salary + company benefits
- This is a real opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do.
- You work in a multicultural environment, with CMI partners located in New York in Paris. Your projects will cover multiple markets to nourish your category knowledge and gain in global strategic thinking expertise.
- This is an exciting time to join Coty as we embed new ways of working and drive the company transformation.