BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ARCHITECT
CROSS-DIVISIONAL, GRANOLLERS (Spain)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a BI Architect to join our IT Global team, reporting to the IT VP. Architecture & Engineering COE.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Focused on BI technical area of the platform applications BW and BW4HANA.
- Producing a process map of all of the processes and their high-level interfaces, to ensure integration, consistency and continuity across all processes.
- Designing secure and resilient technology architectures that meet all the current and anticipated future IT requirements of the organization.
- Ensuring that the design of all processes, roles, responsibilities and documentation is regularly reviewed and audited for efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Designing measurement methods and metrics to support the continual improvement of service provision and all supporting processes.
- Producing and keep up to date all IT design, architectural, policy and specification documentation.
- Recommending proactive, innovative IT solutions for the improvement of IT design and operation whenever and wherever possible.
- Creating and maintaining IT design policies, philosophies and criteria, covering all areas including connectivity, capacity, interfaces, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access, and ensuring that all new services meet their service levels and targets.
- Working with capacity management and reviewing IT traffic volumes and requirements, identifying trends in traffic flows and levels of service.
- Proposing design enhancements to IT infrastructure, capacity changes, continuity, backup and recovery arrangements, as required, and being aware of operational requirements, especially in terms of service levels, availability, response times, security and repair times.
- Providing advice and guidance to management on the design and planning phases of IT systems, to ensure that requirements (particularly capacity, recovery, performance and security needs) are reflected in the overall specifications.
- Playing a major role in the selection of any new IT infrastructure or technology solutions.
- Assuming technical responsibility for IT standards, policy and design for all significant projects or major application areas, assisting with the impact assessment and evaluation of major new IT design options.
- Where required, assessing changes for their conformance to the design principles, including attendance at CAB meetings if appropriate.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical work experience.
- At least 5 years of overall Business Intelligence technology experience, including BW Architect.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases.
- Extensive experience analyzing data using SQL tools.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with BW4HANA Architecture.
- Some knowledge of ETL architecture and processing.
- Deep analytical qualities and strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to give direction to others.
- Excel in self-directing and self-pacing.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.