We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
BUs / S&OP responsibilities :
- Ensure overall reasonability of Sales Forecasts for a group of markets (Business Units = BU) and validate actions plan taken by the markets to improve products mix predictability and an appropriate level of forecast. The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the SPP1 (Sales Performance Lag1) measuring the overall bias, and the Accuracy Lag2 measuring products mix accuracy.
- Ensure that « Sales & Operations Planning » process (S&OP+ process) is in place in the different markets under your responsibility. Conduct and help BUs local teams (supply chain, commercial, local marketing, finance etc…) to reconcile Sales Forecast with overall market capacity and Sales Plan (market trends, promotional events, new products launches, media investments…)
- Consolidate Sales Forecasts of the markets with Division Demand Planning colleagues to provide overall Sales Forecasts for the Region and total Division. Consolidate Actions Plan from the markets to extract key actions and build Division Demand Actions plan for S&OP meeting at the end of the month.
Brands responsibilities :
- For the brands under your responsibility, coordinate Demand Planning actions related to Discontinuation process, phase in – phase out, new products launches (evaluate potential of the launch through internal and external benchmarking, collect final forecasts from markets,…), inventory reductions, excess and obsoletes reductions.
Performance and Projects responsibilities :
- Exchange and closely work with other members of the Division Demand Planning team to ensure consistency between the different actions and their perfect execution (matrix: markets X brands)
- Manage improvement projects (process, tools, systems,…) with impacts on a single BU or the total Division.
- Run and share the results of your BUs every month (Accuracy, over-forecast, SPP)
- Identify the main deviations in the forecasts (over and under-forecasts, repetitive bias) and analyze the sales trend of each brand in order to implement a corrective action plan with each BU and improve the results.
- Review the forecast valuation of each BU and compare it with the financial and commercial estimate. When needed, establish a corrective action plan with the BU and ensure they amend their forecasts accordingly.
- Identify the potential supply risks linked with the demand (Excess of stock, Out of Stock, etc…) and communicate them to management for validation.
- Lead the monthly Alignment Meeting between the Division and your BUs and follow up on the agreed action plan to be implemented by the BU.
- For the brands under your scope, provide the relevant data to validate the discontinuation strategy. Ensure that this strategy is properly reflected by the BUs in the system (forecasts removed, postponed etc…)
- For the brands under your scope, establish the « operational forecast » of each launch in collaboration with the Global Marketing and Life Cycle Team to validate the potential of the launch.
- Ensure that the forecast of each launch is properly entered in the systems by the BUs and follow the evolution of the demand (Prometheus + IDR meeting)
- Attend the Monthly Inventory Review and the Excess and Obsolete Review and coordinate the actions related to the Demand.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Good Relationship and Communication
- Efficiency and pragmatism in identifying and solving the problems
- Is able to lead the change and convince people.
- Analytic skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in English
- Overall understanding of the Demand Planning and its implication on the Supply Chain (Production, Inventory, Deployment…)