Digital Community Manager
DIGITAL COMMUNITY ASSISTANT
LOCATION: St George’s House, 5 St George’s Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DR.
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re #1 in the world for Fragrance and #3 in the world in Colour Cosmetics with a portfolio of brands that have been known and loved for generations.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world. We have some of the most well-known brands in the categories of Fragrances, Colour Cosmetics and Skin & Body Care including Gucci, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen, philosophy, Adidas, Rimmel, Max Factor, COVERGIRL and the list goes on and on!
Coty is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences helps us build better products, better serve our users, and build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
To support the digital marketing team on the implementation of owned social media strategy across the colour cosmetics portfolio (inc. Rimmel, Max Factor & Sally Hansen) and to take accountability for day-to-day management of all social medial touch points and activity.
- To manage the day-to-day social presence directly including:
- Community management (including responding to all consumer queries)
- Developing a strong content calendar for social platforms which delivers on the brand strategy and individual campaign objectives.
- Maintaining all social media platforms daily and publishing new content and sharing UGC
- Utilizing specialist social media software (Sprinklr) to execute all social media planning and tracking – including creating weekly reports on performance per brand
- Taking high quality, on-brand photographs/briefing imagery for use on platforms including assets for key launches (when applicable)
- Manage copywriting for all social posts
- Monthly competitor review to track what our competitors/other key cosmetic brands are doing on social media and share in Marketing Updates.
- Ownership of brand social channel strategy and priorities with Digital Marketing Manager
DIGITAL PLANNING & CAMPAIGN EXECUTION SUPPORT
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and brand teams to implement digital plans for brand campaigns throughout the calendar, supporting relevant launches to deliver 360 marketing campaigns
- Ensure all digital activity is aligned across all platforms and is consistent with wider brand plan.
- Attend relevant industry conferences to inform better knowledge
COMMUNICATION & BEST PRACTICE SHARING
- Responsible for global digital relationship and asset deployment for campaigns from global webex and sharing with local ecomm content team
- Work closely with Influencer Marketing on micro influencer programmes & digital coverage amplification
- Working closely with the brand teams and agency to develop and localise content for all UK brand sites.
- Publishing new products and ensuring all copy is localised/optimised correctly
- Managing news sections and briefing design studio on banners to keep sites up to date
- Implement minor updates to pages/sites where appropriate
- Work closely with Digital Managers to ensure digtial/social plans agreed with retailers are being delivered as part of campaigns and always on
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and a dedication to succeed. You will be given responsibility from the start and will be expected to take charge and make things happen.
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent
- Previous social media & community management experience (minimum two years)
- Previous experience in FMCG environment/with FMCG clients is an advantage
- Strong appreciation of beauty sector and passion to work with cosmetics/fragrance/toiletries
- Able to work autonomously and take ownership of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, both internally & externally and be a good team player
- Digital native with genuine passion for social media and experience using Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and Pinterest both within professional environment and for pleasure.
- Able to demonstrate a creative flair!
- Able to demonstrate a passion for brands