Division Design QA Manager (m/f/d)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Colour Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 75 brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Division Design QA Manager (m/f/d) in Darmstadt, as soon as possible.
- Build quality into design of new initiatives through risk mitigation in partnership with IL; R&D, MKT, to avoid negative impact to our supply chain, customers and consumers
- Drives/enables the Risk analysis of the Division initiatives in partnership with R&D, QA, (Quality Assurance,) Material Process Delivery, Regulatory, Safety and Marketing
- Provides the business with the means to deliver safe and quality products and ensures the company is in compliance with GMPs and European/US regulatory agencies
- Performs mitigation action plan follow up (FMEA, “Failure Mode Effect Analysis”, closed) and quality standard setting for new products
- Performs QA assessments for new Pack/raw Mat Vendor/TPM (Third Parties Manufacturer)
- Supports the investigation to consumer/retailers/professional complaints and issues related to design
- Reviews any new test methods with the technical owner
- Works with R&D to resolve quality issues related to design
- Reviews all deviations during the development process
- Drives Root Cause Analysis and CAPA follow up resulting from development/design derogations
- Elevate any major issues to the Division Design QA leader
- Support customer complaint handling and /or any required corrective and preventative action
- Takes an active role in qualification of TPMs and new vendors
- Deliver against annual Quality goals and objectives cascaded from the Division priorities
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS in life sciences discipline or other technical degree, i.e. Chemistry, biology, or Engineering etc., required
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality or technical development of Cosmetics or related products
- Strong working knowledge of GMPs and/or FDA/ISO guidelines for manufacturing of Cosmetics and related products
- At least 2 years of experience in QA auditing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook); ability to use SAP QM would be a plus
- Very good English Knowledge, written and oral
- Organizational Talent
- Structured, effective and sustainable action
- Customer and results oriented way of working
- Strong analytical, process and project management skills
- Ability to work independently with effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
Interested in this opportunity?
We welcome your application including your salary expectations and your availability.