Field Education Business Manager, West - Central US 1
COTY Professional Beauty
Field Education Business Manager, West-Central US
Division: COTY Professional Beauty
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Field, West-Central US
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future North America Salon Professional Field Education Business Manager for Coty Professional Beauty. The ultimate goal is to develop long-term business building strategies capitalizing on industry trends through Education as well as responsibilities in managing high-profile national and regional customers, develop an annual education plan that creates joint value for Coty and the customer while ensuring education strategies are delivered in designated territories and delivering dollars, volume, and NOS purchasing in annual sales while supporting CHAINS Sales Team objectives. This role will also be responsible for BIC plans and execution for all customer Education plans, regional CHAINS events and CHAINS Brand Educators (BE’s).
- Develop annual Education plans/JBPs for each accounts to create strong relationships with the customer to deliver objectives thru Education and drive vertical and horizontal distribution across all customer types.
- Work cross-functionally to get the appropriate resources to secure the BIC.
- Plans, organizes and ensures delivery of Education trainings and events to increase/generate sales of Wella brands.
- Partners with Sales to leverage Education as a key business driver across all customer types and business models.
- Lead and own Brand Educator recruiting, auditions, selection, training and ongoing development and when necessary release to ensure “Best in Class” -Education is delivered to all customer types across all business models.
- Attends trainings for the purpose of executing against their aligned Goal Plan and to broaden personal career development.
- Maintains accurate reporting, expenses, itineraries or any other requested written reports.
- Business savvy and has the ability and desire to grow our business via sales.
- In touch with trends, current thinking and new news within the beauty industry.
- Awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Able to successfully plan and manage time/zone/route themselves and their BE team
- Is versatile, can adjust to fit with changing situations and manage ambiguity.
- Goes beyond accepted ideas; finds new improvement opportunities; generates ways to get better results.
- Minimum 3 years Hair dressing experience behind the chair
- Minimum 2 years demonstrating, teaching or presentation experience
- Valid Cosmetology License within the state of residence
- Mastery in technical knowledge relating to the professional hair industry
- 75% Domestic travel
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) and Apple (iPad/apps)
- Professional and fashionable image.
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle proof of insurance, and ability to drive and travel long distances for extended periods
- Ability to work weekend, evenings, long hours
- Ability to transport education presentation materials, sample cases, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Interested in this opportunity? Please visit and apply at Coty’s Career Opportunities