Integrated Business Planning Manager
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated Integrated Business Planning Manager based in Athens, to join our Supply Chain team in Wella Hellas.
This is a fixed term Employment Contract of 14 months.
As a service organization supporting stylists and nail artists, WELLA is home to iconic global brands like Wella Professionals, Sebastian, Sassoon Professionals, System Professional, ghd and OPI. Our goal is to work with you to delight and inspire stylists and nail artists all over the world. We make the world of the stylists our own and want you to be part of it!
Main responsibility of the Integrated Business Planning Manager is to manage the demand and supply chain in order to secure an optimal service level, optimizing inventory. Results will and can only be achieved in close collaboration with the main stakeholders: marketing, sales, finance and international supply chain teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Monthly updating 12 months rolling forecast in corporate tool (JDA), maintaining cross-references and ensuring data in system are correct. Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare and evaluate forecast results.
- Providing 52 week demand to factories
- Co-leading the monthly S&OP process and constructing the monthly sales forecast in close collaboration with Sales Marketing and Finance.
- Ensuring product availability, with minimum out-of-stocks, retaining high service levels at company standards
- Reporting bi-weekly product availability and collaborating with factories to ensure quick replenishment in OOS SKUs
- Following-up on new product launches from conception to delivery in local DC
- Managing the launch, renovation and discontinuation processes together with marketing, sales & international SC team;
- Managing SKU’s portfolio (NPD’s / Promotional items)
- Maintaining lowest possible inventory level, without risk in Service to customers
- Developing and implementing projects to reduce inventory levels. Periodically review system parameters (MOQ's, coverage, etc.) with factories
- Being an interface between local teams and international SC teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
Education and Experience
- Master or Bachelor degree, specialization in supply chain is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in demand or supply planning
- Experience in FMCG/beauty industry is an advantage
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent command of English language
Analytical thinking; Problem solving skills; Flexibility in Thinking; Passionate & ambitious; Results oriented; Entrepreneurial; Independent; Persuasive.
WHAT WE OFFER
In this role you will have full autonomy in execution and you will bring rationale to a passionate business. It’s a high paced and vibrant working environment in which you’re at the heart of the organization, collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams. You will be working with an appealing and highly recognizable product portfolio. We also offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Food Allowance
- Company Products
- Private Life & Health Insurance Programme
- Employee Assistance Program (Counselling, Employee Hotline)
- Flexible Work options (Work from Home, Short Friday)
- Optional subsidized company parking
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.