IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a System Analyst to join our team in Madrid. In this role you will be the point of contact locally for providing IT services and support to internal clients in Spain and Portugal.
In this role you will you will be charge of all daily requests and IT solutions provided working closely with the local team in Barcelona and the different departments and teams in Iberia. There will be opportunities to apply your expertise but also to acquire additional expertise in new technologies in the areas of networking, systems and support.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the streamlined operation of the service provided Enterprise Client Services (ECS) department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute IT-related activities of the organization, providing hands on technical knowledge and support for daily operational activities of the ECS department.
- Work closely with the Iberia IT Manager in order to provide and support IT solutions for all aspects of the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including WAN, LAN, VLAN and WLAN.
- Knowledge of IT-Operations and System Management tools
- Knowledge of ITIL v.3 is considered a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English. Good knowledge of Portuguese is considered to be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated with proven ability to effectively prioritize, complying to tight deadlines with a multi-task workload.
- Keen attention to detail, with proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and able to adapt to a fast changing and challenging environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique opportunity for an IT professional who wants to acquire experience in a multinational company working on the implementation of different technologies and global projects. You will work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about their work and also known to have fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.