(Junior) Manager Supply Chain EXO
(Junior) Manager EXO Supply Industrial Chemistry (m/f/d)
As soon as possible, Darmstadt
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Colour Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 75 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
For our Darmstadt team, we are looking for a (Junior) Manager EXO Supply (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible. The role will have a key focus on being a technical partner to the R&D process, R&D Raw Materials and Regulatory bringing unique expertise to the European EXO Professional Beauty Team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Live Beauty – Exclusive access to our Beauty brands and world of products, through regular charity sales and cool activities in our Beauty Campus!
- Work smart – Possibility of home office, opportunities and trust-based working hours
- Lunch Time – Subsidized Canteen & Coffee Bar
- Parking & Transport – Free parking on our Darmstadt premises, centrally located and very well connected to public transport networks
- International – Join a large multinational corporation with flat hierarchies and exciting projects
- Package – attractive salaries and numerous Corporate Benefits
- Talent Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself through our Coty Academy
- Be a technical partner to R&D process, R&D Raw materials and Regulatory bringing unique expertise to the European EXO Professional Beauty Team. Continuous stay at state of the art in process development
- Develops and owns the Raw Material and Process part of the EXO cost saving commitment. Autonomously plans and executes these projects on time to fuel base business with continuous savings and quality improvements. Coordinates actions to fulfill Cost and Feasibility assessment completeness
- Detailed planning and Execution of test plans, validation documents, technical standards and master data elements related to his/her projects.
- Coordinates and Leads Project meetings and other key touch points with the TPM (i.e. regular (weekly) project meetings, experimental runs (EO’s), downtime needed, Line Trials, Demi-Grand runs, etc.). This includes ensuring all necessary systems set ups are completed accordingly by respective owners in the TPM site (local systems) or in the planning hub (SAP)
- Creates & leads to resolution action plans for any issues identified during project lifetime in collaboration with R&D process and the TPM as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Chemistry
- First experience in industrial chemical processes
- First practical experience in project management (or related) experience
- Good to strong understanding of process Qualification and Validation processes. Familiar with / has used CPS (Critical Path Schedules), and proficient in working cross-functionally, and with remote organizations
- Strong communication and relationship building skills due to the external nature of the TPM interface
- Exposure to production environment & interaction of process, manufacturing.
- Strong Microsoft excel (RRM, TSCR) & Microsoft project capability
- Preferably any experience in related industry, pharmaceutical, paint, food, FMCG
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Interested in this opportunity?
We look forward to your application including your salary expectations and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Recruiting expert for this role is Philipp Rehberger.
With over 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries across the globe, the possibilities at Coty are limitless. Our continuous innovation, grounded by our proud heritage and challenger spirit, means that we don’t let beauty stand still.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.