Manager, Brand Finance
Brand Finance Manager - Marketing Spend Budgeting, Controls and Analytics
NA Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to join our Brand Finance and FP&A team. This is a key role enabling our quarterly profit forecast cycle and gives unique visibility to our NA PB total portfolio support model. Reporting to a Finance Director, you will get to partner closely with our Brand and Sales teams to drive in-depth forecast understanding and management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- End to end management of Marketing Support spend including budget management, forecast tracking and month-end close process
- Marketing Support spend analytics to support big bets for growth and initiative performance
- Define and train on expense tracking best practices, maintain clean and consistent master data across brand teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience with budget management in similar industry for up to 5 years
- Fluency in Power BI is a MUST, as this is primary tool used for Marketing Support spend tracking
- Solution-oriented approach to tackling new business issues
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Experienced in interacting with multi-functional business owners, strong communication and partnership skills
- Comfortable with a highly dynamic business environment
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role with high level of responsibility and impact on the business managing and guiding our A&CP forecasting process. This role will give the candidate unique insight into our day to day brand operations and is an exciting opportunity to leverage Power BI to bring meaningful work process improvement to the team.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo