Manager, LA Studio Signature Artist
Studio Signature Artist
Coty Professional Beauty, Los Angeles
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for our Manager, Studio Signature Artist for Coty Professional Beauty. Responsible for leading Professional category studio seminars that engage & inspire stylists and deliver studio targets. This role will also develop plans to build Studio attendance for seminars, events, digital content and merchandise through agility, resourceful choices and innovative thinking.
This role is based in our Los Angeles studio.
In this role, you’ll have these key responsibilities:
- Lead engaging and inspirational seminars to licensed hairdressers, including foundational to advanced techniques with content on hair color, cutting and styling.
- Plan & prepare for all seminars and events – including pre, during and post work.
- Maintain high standards of mastery, including meeting all internal certification standards
- Act as an owner of the Studio business to increase Studio awareness, utilization, revenue and loyalty through proactive networking both on & offline.
- Build/leverage online profile to grow personal and Studio brand in support of increasing awareness, utilization and revenue.
- Partner with multifunctional teams to ensure that all programs & initiatives meet aligned objectives and targets.
- Lead projects such as new seminar content, multimedia content and merchandise creation with team/multi-functional collaboration from end to end.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Current Cosmetology license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Education
- Flexible work schedule – able to work weekends and evenings
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Apple devices
- Travel up 20% (travel 4 to 5 times a year)
- Ability to engage with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans for multiple projects and output requirements in a timely manner
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo