Manager, In-Store Forecasting & Financial Planning
MANAGER, IN-STORE FORECASTING AND FINANCIAL PLANNING
NEW YORK, NY
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Manager, In-Store Forecasting and Financial Planning is responsible for leading and coordinating resource planning of all permanent fixture requirements for Coty Consumer Beauty US. The Strategic Planning Manager establishes and maintains time and cost allocations for all wall fixtures and facilitates execution of same, in order to ensure availability of in store sales platform to drive Coty sales.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Establish, maintain, and track all In-Store budgets (CapEx, Universal, and Graphics) budget. Gain upper management approval for special project spends. Analyze costs and trends to consistently improve plan accuracy and cost efficiencies. Establish benchmarks for replacement part, corrugate, and freight assumptions. Present plan and periodic plan changes to upper management for agreement and approval as needed. Collaborate with Finance, Purchasing, Planning and Logistics, and Shared Services to ensure achievement of corporate goal of spending against budget.
- Establish and maintain seasonal Fixture Requirement Schedule to be used as a production map and to track milestone dates by individual requirement. Using timing provided by field sales, map all seasonal update and conversion kit requirements, as well as new and remodel door kit requirements. Partner with Visual Merchandising team to track progress of planogram / bill of material milestone dates and to communicate any delays or issues that may affect milestone date achievement and possible jeopardize on-time production.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly status reports to be presented to all layers of management.
- Seek to continually improve processes and refine reporting aspects to ensure maximum transparency with in the organization
- Establish strong cross-functional partnerships with Finance, Procurement, and SSC. Collaborate with internal partners (Purchasing, Planning & Logistics) in order to implement change and realize savings.
- Continually identify cost savings opportunities through analysis of budget and process.
- Provide overall fixture process direction to field sales on both corporate and retailer specific terms. Provide planning tools and guidance to all field sales members seasonally. Participate in training opportunities (Lunch and Learn, Webinar, etc). Communicate all necessary planning information to field sales and provide assistance where needed. Initiate training with all new members of field sales as it relates to fixtures.
- Validate all costs and provide trending analysis across vendors and over time periods.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Demonstrates effective communication and negotiation skills to solve problems and gain agreement with and inform others, while targeting long-term objectives. Uses facts and data analysis to identify good options and make good decisions.
- Can learn and effectively apply consumer industry and cross-category knowledge and expertise upon acquisition
- Serves as liaison between customer, team counterparts and internal support team members to foster a culture of growth and collaboration
- Ability to use data and analytics to both drive company strategy and execute strategic objectives of brand groups
- Ability to present and influence effectively to management within the organization.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 5+ years prior experience in consumer package goods environment. Exceptional financial budgeting skills, strong computer skills, including extensive experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint, Access, and Excel.
- Experience interacting with 3rd party vendors
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo