We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated Sales Consultant based in Athens to join our Professional Sales team in Wella Hellas.
As a service organization supporting stylists, WELLA is home to iconic global brands like Wella Professionals, Sebastian, Sassoon Professionals, System Professional, ghd and OPI. Our goal is to work with you to delight and inspire stylists all over the world. We make the world of the stylists our own and want you to be part of it! We will constantly grow and develop your skills during your career with WELLA and in the salon industry. With your capabilities, skills, passion, eagerness to learn and our strong offer to the stylist, we can be successful partners in the beauty industry, offering you an exciting, demanding work place with room to develop and grow to your full potential.
- You will be responsible for developing the Color, Care, and Styling business in the salons, within a territory, by positioning Wella products and through services at our customers.
- Your primary objective will be to build a partnership with the salon to grow their business and our distribution.
- Successful deployment of Sales Strategy and leveraging of Sales performance analysis
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have/are:
- Passion for the Beauty industry and eagerness to develop business relationships with professional hairdressers and business owners that will enrich the long-term connection between our brands and our clients' satisfaction
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in Sales or Customer Service, at a structured work role around monitored Business Goals. Preferably in a multinational environment servicing Small Business Owners. Experience coming from the Beauty, Fashion, Pharmaceutical or Insurance sectors is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to work with pressing priorities
- Flexible and agile
- Entrepreneurial and "hands-on" work attitude
- Availability to travel outside Athens (0%-20% of work days)
- MS Office proficiency (especially Excel) and experienced user of Sales related software tools
- Good working knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Remuneration
- Food Allowance
- Company Products
- Private Life & Health Insurance Programme
- Company Gym
- Employee Assistance Program (Counselling, Employee Hotline)
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.