(Sr.) Registration Specialist
This role is responsible for product registration for Lux brand assigned projects in China under line manager’s supervision. The role is expected to understand the requirements of regulations governing cosmetic product registration and execute accurately to ensure market access of products.
• Work with cross function teams and drive teams to deliver license according to marketing calendar.
• Collaborate with external labs, external agencies to deliver a smooth notification process.
• Identity risk, and provide with regulation solution / mitigation plan for technical issue on documents, testing, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
• Full time， not open for fresh graduate
• BS, or above, preferred technical background in chemical, biochemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, etc.
• 3 years, or above, experience in cosmetic registration/notification.
• Diligent, quick learner and strong result-oriented, willing to work under pressure and dynamic consumer business
• Strong data management and analysis
• Fluent in oral and written in English and Mandarin
• Effective communications is preferred