SSC Accounts Payable Processor
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR
SHARED SERVICES CENTER, SANFORD, NC
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our team. The Accounts Payable Processor role works collaboratively with various departments within Coty. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to interact with a broad span of external vendors and build lasting relationships with internal partners across numerous divisions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Review and process invoices, expense reports, cash reimbursements, and check requests. Ensure appropriate forms are submitted before processing.
- Research discrepancies on purchase orders and determine potentials for processing improvements.
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure accurate reflection of liability balances.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Work closely with other departments such procurement and receiving to investigate shipment and invoice information to resolve disputes with vendors.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Skills – Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Skills – Effectively work closely with internal and external customers
- Skills – Strong analytical skills
- Skills – Good use of time management
- Qualifications – 2-3 years of AP/Accounting Experience.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- 2-3 years of relevant AP/Accounting experience and Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Team player who is highly motivated and eager to learn
- Effectively work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo