SSC Financial Accountant
SSC FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
SANFORD, NORTH CAROLINA
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are currently searching for a Financial Accountant to join the Record to Report (R2R) team within the Shared Services (SSC) function. This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor and will be focused on but not limited to general accounting activities. You will work across multiple legal entities and multiple divisions and will interact with various groups within the organization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Performing Subledger to GL reconciliations (AP, AR, Inventory)
- Reconciling various balance sheet accounts within general accounting scope
- Preparing journal entries
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting requirements
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 1-2 years of industry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate level knowledge of Excel, which includes pivot tables, v/h-lookup, sum-if, if-then statements etc.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and teamwork ethics
- The ability to follow, document, and explain key processes and impact to accounting and reporting
- A strong sense of ownership of work
- A high degree of accountability and integrity
- A proven ability to work within a dynamic team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who is passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo