Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Design, in the Stretch/Open Innovation team, responsible for the development of stretch/open/intrapreneurial innovation and fragrance experiences for all of Coty’s Brand portfolio, you will be leading graphic design activities of some of our innovation projects.
In this broad reaching role touching multiple innovation programs at different stages of development, you will be part of the core Stretch Innovation agile team and working in partnership with the total Luxury R&D organization. Main missions will include:
- Support key projects in the space of digital experiences on design request backlog
- Support various innovation teams with their Pitch materials
- Grow our network and collaboration activities with local design schools
- Master 1 / Master 2 student (preferably in Design (Product, Graphic, UX/UI), Art, or related discipline)
- Strong in hand drawing/sketching, and storyboarding. Experience in web/app Ux/Ui is a plus.
- Good written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and displays initiative
- Team working spirit
- Strong sense of confidentiality