Systems Automation Specialist
Systems Automation Specialist
Global Data Center, Sanford, NC
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Systems Automation Specialist for Coty is responsible for the Service Delivery of Enterprise Process Automation (EPA) solutions to Coty’s customer base. This role is instrumental in assisting Coty’s customers within the global enterprise to leverage EPA solutions by orchestrating process automation across distributed and heterogeneous platforms which include enterprise business applications such as SAP, Oracle, Microstrategy, data warehousing, and OS tasks. Reporting to the Global Data Center Operations Manager, you will get to work on global initiatives that cross many organizations within IT to automate solutions that run Coty’s enterprise applications driving the company forward.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the installation, optimization, troubleshooting, and maintenance of all aspects of Coty’s Automation Scheduler.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business objectives and service needs, translating those needs into an automated solution.
- Assist customers with installation, configuration, and use of Automation solutions.
- Develop documentation for administration and operational support of Automation Software and all jobs scheduled within that software.
- Work on a wide range of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data and/or situations requires evaluation of various factors and alternatives.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- 3+ years of experience with Redwood Cronacle and/or BMC Control-M
- Experience leveraging scripting languages to automate solutions
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication to maintaining a high level of service
- Hands on, able to perform tasks and troubleshoot problems remotely
- A pro-active team player capable of supporting a high level of operational activity
- Ability to perform job responsibilities under pressure
- Relevant IT qualifications at degree level or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands on technology/administration infrastructure and similar roles
- Understanding of ITIL framework
WHAT WE OFFER
As a Technology Engineer specializing in IT Automation at Coty you will have the opportunity to work on a team supporting systems around the world including our Global Data Centers. As a member of the Global Operations team you’ll work closely with application, project and infrastructure teams building, maintaining and optimizing systems that run Coty’s enterprise applications driving the company forward.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo