Trainer & Makeup Artist - Gucci
The Trainer & Makeup Artist is responsible for training the team of makeup beauty advisors on makeup knowledge, selling and application skills. She is responsible for conducting brand masterclasses and VIP customer events. On business need basis, she would deliver fragrance training.
(In-Class & In-Store)
- Deliver the training calendar set by the KSA training manager through in-class, in-store or on-line training sessions.
- On-board new joiners on brand, product, and technical application skills.
Prepare the in-class training setup with the help of the KSA training manager.
In-Store Coaching & Assessment
- Coach the BAs in-store on the luxury customer experience, selling technique and product knowledge.
- Deliver constructive feedback and motivate the BAs to improve their skills.
- Prepare & submit assessment reports including a development plan with a timeframe for each BA.
- Assess the improvement of the BAs as per the development plans agreed.
- Maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication and professionalism.
- Propose KSA specific MU looks and share with UAE MU Training Lead.
- Represent the brand in in-store events and conduct masterclasses.
- Provide personalized makeup services for customers (VIP, Loyal etc.).
- Support fashion shows backstage and photoshoots (if required).
- Be flexible to work as per the business requirements during events.
- Maintain and deliver reports and training trackers, as per the department’s requirements.
- Submit coaching & assessment reports as per manager’s guidelines.
- Report customer feedback, product feedback, and any issues to KSA training manager.
- Formal beauty or makeup technical school certification is a plus.