Training Manager - Export Markets (Fragrances & Makeup)
The EXPORT Training Manager is responsible for the training of the Beauty Advisors (BAs) of the distributors and Travel Retail markets assigned, both face to face and online. They will need to travel to the markets for face to face trainings for the BAs and in-store market visits.
This role is also responsible for the assessment of the BAs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1 - Training Delivery
- Conduct face to face and online trainings to the BAs of the distributors and Travel Retail customers of the markets assigned as per the training calendar.
- Travel to the markets to conduct face to face trainings.
2 - Training Preparation:
- Collaborate with the category expert training manager located in UAE for the training calendar of the markets and the training content.
- Translate the English training content to Arabic through translation agencies.
- Collaborate with the training coordinator located in UAE for all market travel bookings.
3 - Beauty Advisors Assessment:
- Conduct market visits with the distributors and assess the in-store presence of the BAs, grooming, customer interaction and overall knowledge.
- Conduct written assessments remotely and technical assessments for the BAs when visiting the markets, in collaboration with the distributors.
- Share the results of the assessments with the education head and internal sales managers, to take forward with the distributors/travel retail customers.
- Follow up on the progress of the BAs through periodical assessments.
4 - Reporting:
- Maintain and deliver reports and training trackers, as per the department’s requirements.
- Submit assessment reports as per department guidelines.
- Submit market visit summary reports as per department guidelines & requirements.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (written & spoken) and able to conduct trainings in both languages.
- Previous Training experience in one or several luxury brand(s) (fragrances and makeup).
- Ability to conduct trainings for fragrances and makeup (luxury and consumer beauty brands).