Walmart, Fragrance & Rimmel National Account Manager
National Account Manager – Fragrance & Rimmel, Walmart
Consumer Beauty, US
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a National Account Manager to join our Walmart Sales team. In this role you will be managing our Rimmel Color Cosmetics and Mass Fragrance business with Walmart, managing a pivotal business in the #1 retail customer in Consumer Beauty. In addition to leading the category in terms of sales and customer service, responsibilities will include assessing account needs and monitoring all business, handling multiple tasks within the account, and establishing strong relationships and a thorough understanding of the retailer to maximize potential.
The role will be a key direct report to the Sales Director of the Walmart business and will be instrumental in the day-to-day operation of the Walmart business. This person should be adaptable to the changing needs of the business, well-versed in Walmart’s needs, experienced in the creation of customer-facing strategic development, and skilled in the conception of consumer-facing storytelling. You will also collaborate with several cross functional support teams in our Bentonville, Arkansas Walmart sales office and Coty NY Headquarters, including, but not limited to, Trade/Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, ECOMM, Demand Planning and Sales Finance in order to deliver best in class fundamental execution and achieve profitable growth for Coty.
The right candidate will be highly organized and proactive in their approach, with a positive, team-player attitude. The position calls for a growth and results-driven strategist and executor who is tapped in culturally within the industry.
- Analytic management of the business, utilizing all tools available to understand key drivers of the category and the Coty portfolio at Walmart
- Lead driver in the creation of compelling customer-facing brand / category opportunities at Walmart
- Enhancement of Coty’s position within Walmart through closer collaboration and partnership with the buying team
- Establishing an annual joint business plan between Walmart and Coty and driving alignment to the plan both internally and with Walmart
- Forecasting shipment and consumption patterns aligned to Coty’s Fiscal Year planning calendar
- Providing all shipment and consumption forecasts, account reporting and other sales reports requested by Coty Management via the Monthly Alignment Meetings
- Close partnership with inventory management and demand planning teams to build and maintain an accurate inventory forecast
- Communication and coordination of customer needs with Coty internal support teams as required to provide superior customer service
- Management of the elements of the P & L Scorecard, working to improve status at every level (reduce days outstanding, reduce returns, minimize expenditures on account specific programs, etc)
- Development of promotional strategy and presentations, special prepacks and events to maximize sales opportunities
- Management of trade funds to efficiently drive the business
- Management of weekly sales reporting and monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ongoing analysis against business performance to drive incremental growth opportunities and visibility to current state
- Sales and Analytic support and preparation for all Walmart line reviews
- Tracking team output and performance against business objectives
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Strong leadership, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytic experience and analytic curiosity
- Demonstrated capability leveraging a multitude of data sources and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to tell a cohesive, fact-based sales story
- An eye for detail and desire to work in a team environment
- Experience working with Walmart
- Ability to network and forge alliances internally and with external stakeholder.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Beauty industry relatability and the curiosity of its trends.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: 4-year bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: 5-7 years working in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry in Sales, Category Management, or Trade/Customer Marketing
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Sharepoint); Nielsen; CPG Analytics; RetailLink
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of the time
WHAT WE OFFER
- Communication - Strong professional outlook, presentation skills and interpersonal skills to interface with team, customer, and management, as well as people at all levels internally and externally.
- Strategic – Problem analysis, cultural awareness, business intelligence, decision making, organizational skills, demonstrated effectiveness for problem solving.
- Business – Results-oriented, time-management, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiating skills, customer knowledge.
- Creativity and Innovation – Creativity, business savvy, intuition, brand understanding, product knowledge, detail oriented.
- Leadership and Personal – Self-starter, team-player, flexible, integrity, dependable, highly-motivated, decisive, influential, results driven.
- Career mobility
- Flexible Work Hours
- Competitive Benefits
- Empowerment to make a difference and take ownership
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds create an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo