WELLA - Account Manager Food
“Wella’ is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together “Wella”), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, “Wella” is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. “Wella” and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
The Regional Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the broker sales strategy and sales plan for the accounts within the geographic area the individual manages, and ensuring the selected broker partners operate in compliance with contract agreements and achieve the strategic initiatives and sales goals outlined. PROFILE
- Strategic planning for the overall business, to include development of a sales plan to ensure all goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for Clairol’s hair color portfolio.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the broker business to deliver sales results at assigned accounts to grow and maximize share of business.
- Manage financial results and deliver account profitability.
- Focus primary efforts with the top customers in the geographic area of responsibility to maximize relationship development and sales opportunities.
- Supervise broker efforts managing all remaining customers.
- Analyze data and convert it into actionable business development opportunities, program assessment and business reporting.
- Facilitate a collaborative planning relationship between accounts, brokers and HQ.
- Translate analytic output into account specific share and sales building initiatives.
- Identify, assist and proactively respond to account development opportunities.
- Work with the broker team and accounts on category management functions.
- Track sales budgets through on line planners.
- Work with broker teams to identify shortfalls, and to develop and implement recovery plans.
- Provide brokers with information in a presentation ready format complete with key observations, findings, opportunities and next steps.
- Establish collaborative planning relationships between brokers and marketing/trade marketing to capitalize on all new item launch and promotional activities.
- Actively participate in the presentation of programs to key retailers.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3-5 years sales experience within the CPG industry.
- Strong analytical experience in sales.
- Previous broker management experience.
- Distributor customer management preferred.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us: